Want to avoid Amazon’s new shipping delays? Use these online retailers instead
As Amazon shifts to prioritize household essentials and medical supplies, the retail giant is shifting non-essential products to significantly slower shipping. Some products are projecting delivery dates during late April 2020 as of yesterday.
Of course, you can always check other online retailers to find what you need. You can check the main Ben’s feed for the best deals, but several companies are offering storewide discounts during the coronavirus quarantine period.
Here’s a list of our top stores for multiple product categories (In alphabetical order):
- Best Buy: Ideal for both large and small appliances.
- Bed, Bath & Beyond: Ideal for small appliances.
- CostCo: Ideal for large appliances, includes free hook-ups and haul-away.
- Home Depot: Ideal for large appliances, especially appliance sets.
- Lowe’s: Ideal for large appliances, especially appliance sets.
Baby / Kids Products
- Buy Buy Baby: Ideal for anything baby related.
- The Children’s Place: Ideal for infant, toddler and kids clothing.
- The Honest Company: Ideal for diapers, cleaning products, feeding and more.
Clothing / Accessories
- Adidas / Nike: Ideal for footwear, sportswear.
- Ashford: Ideal for watches, jewelry.
- Columbia: Ideal for outerwear, jackets, sportswear.
- Kohl’s: Ideal for general clothing.
- Nordstrom Rack: Ideal for general clothing, discount brands.
- Olympia Sports: Ideal for sportswear, sneakers.
- Target: Ideal for inexpensive clothing.
- Best Buy: Ideal for general electronics.
- B&H Photo & Video: Ideal for general electronics.
- Costco: Ideal for large televisions, game consoles.
- eBay: Ideal for refurbished / renewed / open box deals on 2nd and 3rd gen electronics
- Newegg: Ideal for computer components.
Food in Bulk
- Boxed.com: Ideal for pre-packaged food, household supplies.
- CostCo: Ideal for drinks, dry goods, canned food, snacks and household supplies.
- Sam’s Club: Ideal for drinks, dry goods, canned food, snacks and household supplies.
Home Decor / Furniture
- At Home: Ideal for home decor.
- Overstock: Ideal for large furniture, home decor.
- Target: Ideal for home decor, inexpensive small furniture
- Wayfair: Ideal for large furniture, home decor.
- OfficeMax / Office Depot: Ideal for all types of office supplies, home and business related.
- Staples: Ideal for all types of office supplies, home and business related.
- Target / Walmart: Ideal for basic office supplies.
Pet Food / Supplies
- 1-800-PetMeds: Ideal for flea / tick prevention, prescribed medicine
- Chewy: Ideal for pet food, treats.
- PetCo: Ideal for anything pet related.
- PetSmart: Ideal for anything pet related.
- BackCountry: Ideal for snow gear, biking, surfing and travel gear.
- Cabela’s: Ideal for hunting, fishing and camping gear.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: Ideal for all sports.
- MooseJaw: Ideal for camping, hiking, outdoor activities.
- REI: Ideal for outdoor clothing and footwear.
Tools / Home Improvement
- Harbor Freight: Ideal for hand tools, power tools.
- Home Depot: Ideal for hand tools, power tools, large home improvement projects.
- Lowe’s: Ideal for hand tools, power tools, large home improvement projects.
- Sears: Ideal for hand tools, power tools, lawn care.
- Target / Walmart: Ideal for small home improvement projects.