Official Rules and Regulations for Ben’s Bargains Giveaways
1. Eligibility: Bensbargains.com Giveaways (the “Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia over the age of 18 with access to the Internet. All employees of Internet Brands, Inc., all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, licensees or agents (collectively, “Giveaway Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Giveaway. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. Giveaway Period: Unless specified otherwise, the Giveaway entry period begins when the Giveaway is posted on Bensbargains.com, The CheckOut or the official Ben’s Bargains Facebook page on Giveaway’s specified begin date and ends at the Giveaway’s specified end date (the “Giveaway Period”). Winners will be selected daily from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Giveaway Period.
3. Giveaway Entry: You may enter the Giveaway during the Giveaway Period by visiting Ben’s Bargains and accurately completing and submitting the specified methods of entry for each giveaway, following the on-screen instructions. Limit one entry per person or email address. No robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries. Entries that do not follow the specified method will be automatically disqualified.
Multiple entries by the same entrant using different email addresses or social media accounts, will invalidate all entries submitted by that entrant for the entire giveaway period and all future giveaways. Incomplete entries are void. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Multiple entries and mechanically reproduced copies are void. Winners will be chosen randomly from the valid submitted entries and contacted through the corresponding method of entry. Social entries will receive a message through the corresponding social network. Winners must respond within three days with their valid shipping address, or the prize is forfeit and a new winner will be randomly selected.
4. Prizes: Following selection by the Judges, prizes may be sent out to recipients up to one to two weeks after selection, assuming prizes are in stock. Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if entire prize or a portion of an advertised prize is unavailable for any reason. The reporting and payment of any tax liabilities (federal, state and local) incurred by the winner as a result of the Giveaway are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any and all guarantees and warranties for merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and the winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
5. Publicity: As a condition of entry into the Giveaway, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each winner by accepting a prize grants to Sponsor (and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees), all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Giveaway entrant’s name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner. The winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within 5 business days of attempted notification or the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
7. Participants’ Obligations: By participating in the Giveaway, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold Giveaway Entities and their agents and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Giveaway or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Giveaway or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of California.
8. Winners’ List: For a list of the Giveaway winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Internet Brands, Inc., Attn: Ben’s Bargains Giveaway Winners’ List, 909 North Sepulveda Boulevard, 11th Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245. Requests for a winners’ list must be received within 30 days after the end of the Giveaway Period.
9. Sponsor: Internet Brands, Inc., 909 North Sepulveda Boulevard, 11th Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245