Our Black Friday Hub is live, and we've just added the highly anticipated Walmart ad scan! The sale will begin 6PM Thanksgiving, but I'd expect to see sale prices show up online earlier that week.
Walmart already kind of kicked off the season with a big clearance sale last month, and really, that's where they are hands-down the best when it comes to cheap sale prices. This Black Friday ad is not bad, but my guess is a lot of their best deals this month won't necessarily be advertised ahead of time.
One thing to note is that this year they're advertising a lot of "Special Buys", with no retail price listed. This is a bit of a red flag for me, because some of these things may be lower quality items they ordered just to use as Black Friday specials. Without knowing all the model numbers, it's hard to say!
Anyway, enough rambling! Here are some deals from the ad that are worth taking note of:
- Sharp 55" 4K Smart HDTV (no model # listed) for $298
- Google Home Mini + $25 Google Express Credit for $29 (Target will have it w/ a $10 GC for the same price)
- Samsung UN58MU6070 58" 4K Smart HDTV for $598
- RCA 37" Bluetooth Soundbar for $29
- Roku 4K Streaming Stick+ for $48
- Select PS4 & XBox One Games for $9, $12, and $20 (note: their console deals are beaten by Kohls and Target)
- $300 GC w/ Select iPhone and Samsung Phone Purchases
- Google Home + $25 Google Express Credit for $79
- Select Disney Blu-rays for $9.96
- Disney Pixar Cars 3 Mega Garage Playset for $25
- DC Comics Batcave Playset for $50 (looks like Walmart Black Friday exclusive)
- Disney Frozen 12-Volt Ride-On Sleigh for $198
- Kids' 16" and 20" Bikes for $34