Amazon announced details for Prime Day 2021 (last week) and has started a bunch of early Prime Day offers. The actual sale will start on June 21 at 12 a.m. PT / 3 a.m. ET and goes until Tuesday, June 22. Check out our blog for Everything You Need to Know About Prime Day 2021!
Some offers currently live:
- $10 Prime Day Shopping Credit w/ Select Purchases $10+
- 20% off Daily Essentials from Amazon Brands
- Up to 72% off Amazon Brand Apparel
- $150 GC w/ New Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card (select accounts, YMMV)
- Up to 60% off Subscription Boxes
- 21 Photo Prints (4x5.3" or 4x6") for $0
- 4-Month Audible Premium Plus Subscription (4 Credits) for $28
- Insignia NS-43DF710NA21 43" 4K HDR Fire TV Smart LED TV (2020) for $220
- Toshiba 50LF621U21 50" 4K UHD Dolby Vision Fire TV Smart LED TV (2020) for $310
- Extra $15 off First Prime Wardrobe Order $100+
If you don't already have Amazon Prime, now would be a good time to sign up for a 30-day free trial.