$16 $24
Amazon has the 12-Pack 10.5oz Campbell's Condensed Chicken Wonton Soup for $17 - 5% off with Subscribe & Save (can cancel at any time) = $16 with free shipping on $25+ or with Prime.
$16 retail: $24
Alert Set View Undo
SET ALERT
Report
  • Send Me Similar Deals!

Comments & Reviews (1)

Join the Conversation

Super_Flubber
Ben's cred: -174
Posted 06/28/2021 at 04:23 AM PT
Posted 06/28/2021 at 04:23 AM PT
Good deal, taste is "OK" for what it is. But for me it's a 49% chance Ill get them without any dents, and 51% with dents.

Price & Comment History

Amazon

12-Pack 10.5oz Campbell's Condensed Chicken Wonton Soup at Amazon

Posted 06/03/2021 in Food & Drink