Official Rules and Regulations
WIN A SUPERHERO-SIZED TRIP TO SAN DIEGO SWEEPSTAKES
1. Eligibility: BensBargains.net’s Win A Superhero-Sized Trip To San Diego Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia over the age of 18 with access to the Internet and a valid email account. All employees of Internet Brands, Inc. (“Sponsor”), all employees of Game Rant, LLC (“Sweepstakes Partner”), all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, licensees or agents (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. Sweepstakes Period: Unless specified otherwise, the Sweepstakes entry period begins on May 20, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. (PST) and ends on June 17, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. (PST) (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Winner will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Sweepstakes Period.
3. Sweepstakes Entry:
a. Punch Tab. Sponsor will utilize the PunchTab application (“PunchTab”) to track Sweepstakes entries. The Sweepstakes may be accessed via PunchTab on BensBargains.net, GameRant.com, Bens Bargains official Facebook® page, or the PunchTab mobile app. To participate in the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period, you must log-in to PunchTab by entering either (i) your email address or (ii) your Facebook® account information. PunchTab will then prompt you to perform a number of actions. For each action you successfully complete, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You are not required to perform all of the prompted actions. PunchTab may prompt you to do the following (not necessarily in this order):
i. “Like” Bens Bargains’ official Facebook® page
ii. “Like” Game Rant’s official Facebook® page
iii. Add Sweepstakes to your Facebook® timeline
iv. Follow Bens Bargains on Twitter ®
v. Follow Game Rant on Twitter®
vi. “Tweet” about Sweepstakes using the provided predetermined message
vii. Answer a predetermined question
viii. Visit a predetermined website
b. Referral Link. When you share the Sweepstakes on social media via PunchTab, your post will be accompanied by a unique URL (“Referral Link”). You will receive one (1) additional entry into the Sweepstakes for every person that signs up for the Sweepstakes by means of your Referral Link. There is no limit on the number of entries you receive through your Referral Link.
Completing the approved methods of entry mentioned above by a means other than PunchTab will not entitle you to a Sweepstakes entry. For Twitter® and Facebook® entries, you must be a registered user of Twitter® and Facebook®, respectively, to participate. Creating an account for Twitter® and Facebook® is free.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email, Facebook®, or Twitter® account. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized e-mail/Facebook®/Twitter® account holder will be deemed to be the participant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email account. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete entries are void. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Multiple non-qualified entries and mechanically reproduced copies are void.
4. Selection of Sweepstakes Winner/Odds: There will be one (1) winner. The winner will be selected at random within five (5) business days of the specified end date of the Sweepstakes Period. The winner will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The winner will be notified by email (the email address used to access Punch Tab or the email address associated with the Facebook® account used to access PunchTab) within five (5) business days after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. The winner must respond to the prize notification e-mail within three (3) days to claim the prize. If winner does not respond within three (3) days, or if prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor's discretion, be selected. The winner will be announced on www.BensBargains.net and www.GameRant.com, as well as their respective social media pages. In the event that the winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner. Decisions of the Sponsor on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes are final. Sponsor reserves the right not to award the prize in the event that an insufficient number of eligible entries, as determined by the Sponsor, in their sole discretion. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. Prize: One (1) prize will be awarded. The winner will receive (i) round-trip economic class air transportation for two (2) individuals from a major commercial airport near winner’s city of residence within the United States to San Diego, California (ii) four (4) days, three (3) nights hotel accommodations (based on double occupancy), and (iii) two (2) general admission entry badges to Comic-Con® in San Diego, California, scheduled to take place July 18, 2013 - July 21, 2013. The prize has an approximate retail value of Four Thousand Dollars (US $4,000). Actual retail value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and the distance between the departure city and destination. Any and all related, incidental, and consequential costs and expenses (including, without limitation, transportation, meals, and gratuities) will be the sole and exclusive responsibility of the winner. Air transportation will be coordinated with the winner via email following winner confirmation. Comic-Con® entry badges will be distributed to winner at Comic-Con®. Actual retail value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and the distance between the departure city and destination. Travel arrangements will be determined by Sponsor. Exact travel dates and arrangements are subject to airline and hotel availability at the time of inquiry and blackout dates and are subject to change. The winner must agree to departure and return dates as specified by the Sponsor or the prize will be forfeited. In the event the winner cannot travel on the designated departure and return dates provided to it, Sponsor reserves the right to choose an alternate winner by random selection. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for and assume no liability for cancellation or unavailability of specific flights or hotels. Prize, or any portion of prize, will not be replaced if lost or stolen, are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if entire prize or a portion of advertised prize is unavailable for any reason. The reporting and payment of any tax liabilities (federal, state and local) incurred by the winner as a result of the Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any and all guarantees and warranties for merchandise prize are subject to the manufacturer's terms and conditions, and the winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturer for any such warranty or guarantee claim. Comic-Con is a registered trademark of San Diego Comic Convention, which is not associated with this promotion.
6. Publicity: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and winner, by accepting the prize, grants to Sponsor (and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees), all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant’s and winner’s name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner. The winner’s travel companion must be at least 18 years of age. The winner and winner’s travel companion may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within five (5) business days of attempted notification or the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. The Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Releases serve to confirm eligibility and release the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all harm, injury, or liability of any kind that may result in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes. Participants’ full names and email addresses will be forwarded to Sweepstakes Partner.
8. Participants’ Obligations: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prize, the winner and the winner’s traveling companion agree to release and hold Sweepstakes Entities and their agents and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner and the winner’s traveling companion assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of California.
9. Winner’s List: For a list of the Sweepstakes winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Internet Brands, Inc., Attn: BensBargains.net Win A Superhero-Sized Trip To San Diego Sweepstakes, 909 North Sepulveda Boulevard, 11th Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245. Requests for winner’s list must be received within thirty (30) days after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
10. Sponsor: Internet Brands, Inc., 909 North Sepulveda Boulevard, 11th Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245
Revised: April 17, 2013