Video and photo highlights from CES 2013 with our winner Jon Bucud!
Remember that big sweepstakes we ran a little while back? Last month, our winner Jon Bucud, accompanied by his brother Jose, took to Las Vegas for a four-day and three-night gadget extravaganza at one of the most anticipated shows in tech, CES 2013! Check out the video and photo highlights below!
Check out some shots from CES 2013, courtesy of our winner and Ben's Bargains team:
GIVEAWAY PERIOD CLOSED
The winner of the CES 2013 Sweepstakes Trip is Jon Bucud of San Diego! Congrats to Jon and thanks to everyone for entering! Be sure to enter our $250 eBay gift card giveaway here.
- Your trip includes:
- Round-trip airfare
- Four days and three nights stay in Las Vegas
- 2 Passes to CES
- Exclusive Access to the hottest CES parties and events
- Airport Transportation
- $500 Spending cash
Official Rules and Regulations for Ben's Bargains Giveaways
1. Eligibility: BensBargains.net CES 2013 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia over the age of 21 with access to the Internet and a valid email account. All employees of Internet Brands, Inc. (“Sponsor”), all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, licensees or agents (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. Sweepstakes Period: Unless specified otherwise, the Sweepstakes entry period begins when the Sweepstakes is posted on BensBargains.net and ends at 11:59 a.m. (Pacific Time) on the Sweepstakes’ specified end date (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Sweepstakes Period.
3. Sweepstakes Entry: You may enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period by using an APPROVED method of entry. The APPROVED method of entry is identified in the Sweepstakes announcement and is as follows:
3a. Online Form. Visit BensBargain.net and accurately complete and submit an online entry form in accordance with the on-screen instructions, including filing in all requested fields on the entry form including a valid email address. Limit one (1) entry per person or email address. No robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries. Multiple entries by the same entrant using different email addresses will invalidate all entries submitted by that entrant. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete entries are void. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Multiple entries and mechanically reproduced copies are void. Any method of entry other than the foregoing is void and will not be honored. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning the e-mail address or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
4. Prize: One (1) prize will be awarded. The winner will receive round-trip coach air transportation for two (2) individuals from a major commercial airport near winner’s city of residence within the United States to Las Vegas, Nevada, four (4) days, three (3) nights hotel accommodations (based on double occupancy), ground transfers (from airport to hotel and prize events) in Las Vegas, two (2) general admission passes to 2013 International CES, event opportunity access (as applicable and as available), and $500 spending cash. (ARV $2500). Actual retail value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and the distance between the departure city and destination. All other expenses not specifically mentioned in these official rules (including without limitation federal, state and local taxes, transportation in the destination city and between the winner’s home and airport, incidental charges, meals and gratuities) shall be the responsibility of the winner. Exact travel dates and arrangements are subject to airline and hotel availability at the time of inquiry and blackout dates and are subject to change. The winner must agree to departure and return dates as specified by the Sponosr or the prize will be forfeited. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for and assume no liability for cancellation or unavailability of specific flights or hotels. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash value, cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion and cannot be transferred. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the offered prize (or a portion thereof) is unavailable. Sponosr may also make substitution(s) of equivalent kind and value if and when necessary. Travel arrangements will be determined by Sponsor. In the event the winner cannot travel on the designated departure and return dates provided to it, Sponsor reserves the right to choose an alternate winner by random selection. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary. Travel companion must be twenty-one (21) years old or older. All travel reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance. Travel must be completed between January 8, 2013 and January 11, 2013. Once travel is booked, no changes or cancellations will be accepted. There are no extensions or exceptions. All travelers and companions must present valid identification prior to ticketing. Airline carrier’s regulations apply. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Other restrictions may apply. The event opportunity portion of the prize will be awarded at the sole discretion of Sponsor, which retains the right to cancel or modify that portion of the prize due, without limitation, to time limitation, promotional or regulatory considerations, or other factors. An unforeseen change in event programming or other factors not directly related to the Sweepstakes may result in a change of time and/or place of the prize trip and possibly its cancellation, in which case a prize of at least equal value will be substituted if the prize shall have already been awarded.
5. Selection of Sweepstakes Winner/Odds: The winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or within five (5) business days after the specified end date of the Sweepstakes Period. The winner will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The winner will be notified via email to the email address submitted with the winner’s entry, within five (5) business days after the drawing. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes are final and binding. In the event that a winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected at random. Any return of prize notification or prize email as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any prize and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor's discretion, be randomly selected.
6. Publicity: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each winner by accepting a prize grants to Sponsor (and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees), all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant’s name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner. The winner and winner’s traveling companion may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within five (5) business days of attempted notification or the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. The Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability releases serve to confirm eligibility and release the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all harm, injury, or liability of any kind that may result in connection with participation in the Sweeptakes.
8. Participants’ Obligations: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prize, the winner and the winner’s traveling companion agree to release and hold Sweepstakes Entities and their agents and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner and the winner’s traveling companion assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of California.
9. Winner’s List: For a list of the Sweepstakes winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Internet Brands, Inc., Attn: BensBargains.net Winner’s List, 909 North Sepulveda Boulevard, 11th Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245. Requests for winner’s list must be received within thirty (30) days after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
10. Internet Brands, Inc., 909 North Sepulveda Boulevard, 11th Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245